4 thick cut porterhouse steaks
1 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper to season
1 red capsicum
1 yellow capsicum
2 small zucchini, shaved
1 small eggplant, sliced thinly
1 tablespoon olive oil
Rosemary leaves to garnish
Crusty fresh bread
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Trim pork steaks and rub with oil. Season with salt and
pepper on both sides.
2. Slice the capsicum into large wedges. Toss the prepared
vegetables in a large bowl with oil and rosemary leaves.
3. Pre-heat griddle pan or BBQ over a medium heat.
4. BBQ pork steaks for 6 minutes on one side, and 2 minutes on
the other. Place pork steaks in a warm place and rest for 2 minutes
whilst the vegetables are cooking.
5. Place the vegetables on the griddle plate or BBQ and cook 1 -
2 minutes on each side.
6. Serve pork steak with BBQ vegetables and tomato chutney.
Note: choose whichever vegetables are in season.