1 pork filet
400 g fresh angel hair pasta
100 mL olive oil
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup capers, finely chopped
2 tblsp fresh dill leaves chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
50 g butter
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over a
2. Slice the pork fillet into 2 cm slices and season with salt
3. Heat butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and pan fry
pork fillet for 1 minute on each side. Keep warm.
4. Cook pasta as per pack instructions in the boiling salted
5. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, parsley, capers
and dill together in a large bowl.
6. Drain pasta and toss through the pesto.
7. Serve hot in individual pasta bowls and arrange pork fillet
over the pasta. Serve garnish with a wedge lemon and freshly ground
This pasta is also delicious served with a dollop of cream