4 lean pork leg steaks, 2cm thick
1 cup cloudy apple juice
¼ cup mint leaves, sliced
¼ teaspoon cinnamon ground
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Steamed snap peas, buk choy, broccolini
Caramelised apple rings
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Place the pork loin steaks in a large non-metallic bowl with
the combined marinade ingredients and marinate for at least 20
minutes (up to 24hours).
2. Remove steaks from the marinade and cook pork steaks on a
pre-heated griddle pan over a medium heat for 6 minutes.
3. Turn the steaks and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove
steaks from heat and rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
4. Slice apple into thick rings. Brush each ring with melted
butter and place onto a pre-heated griddle pan and cook for 2
minutes each side. Sprinkle both sides of the apple ring with brown
sugar and cook, turning frequently, until sugar is melted and
5. Serve pork loin steaks with steamed seasonal greens and
garnish pork steak with caramelised apple rings.