4 lean pork cutlets
½ cup maple syrup
1 orange, zested and juiced
Pinch of ground cinnamon
4 fresh peaches, halved
2 tblsp brown sugar
2 small zucchinis, shaved
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 yellow capsicum, diced small
Ground cinnamon to garnish
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Combine the maple syrup, ground cinnamon, orange zest and
juice in a small bowl and marinate the pork cutlets for as long as
possible, up to 24 hours.
2. Grill the pork cutlets on a preheated BBQ over medium heat
for 4 minutes on each side. Remove the pork cutlets from the grill
and rest in a warm place.
3. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the peaches and cook on the BBQ
for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Quickly blanch the zucchini and capsicum and set aside.
5. Serve BBQ maple cutlet with the scattered vegetables and
grilled peaches, drizzle with maple syrup and dust with a little
Notes: maple marinade is also great with a pork scotch roast.
Vegetables may also be grilled on the barbecue.