2 racks baby back pork ribs or spare ribs
1 cup honey
1 cup smokey BBQ sauce
3 tblsp seeded mustard
½ cup pineapple juice
Warm potato salad
Grilled sliced apple
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Combine the honey, BBQ sauce, seeded mustard and pineapple
juice in a small saucepan and heat over a low heat and simmer
stirring 5 minutes.
2. Pour marinade into a large bowl and cool.
3. Add the ribs to the marinade and marinate ribs for up to 24
4. BBQ ribs on the pre-heated BBQ basting and turning frequently
for 20 minutes until ribs are cooked and golden brown. (If cooking
in the oven transfer ribs and marinade to a baking dish and roast
in the pre-heated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes basting occasionally
until ribs are golden and cooked).
5. Serve hot over warm potato salad with grilled sliced
These ribs are also delicious made with sweet chilli sauce in
place of BBQ sauce.