Fancy a quickie for dinner tonight?
Weeknight dinners can be a stressful prospect. Our hot tip for the hungry & time poor… try a quickie for dinner with perfect pork steaks in just 10 minutes!
It’s as easy as 6-2-2:
- Simply take a 2cm pork steak.
- Preheat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ plate just like you would for any other steak
- Cook it on one side without turning for 6 minutes.
- Turn it over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes. This method will cook the steak to just white. If you prefer a little bit of pink just reduce the cooking time. If your steak is thicker than 2cm, adjust the cooking time on the second side.
- Take the steak straight out of the pan without flipping over and place on a plate to rest for a final 2 minutes. This allows the juices to settle and it will be lovely and tender. Serve with your favourite sides.
Dinner in under 20 minutes – yes please!