Bacon & egg jaffles
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 5 minutes
Serves 2 people
- •4 rashers Australian short cut bacon
- •grilled 2 eggs, fried
- •4 slices toast cut bread
- •40g butter, softened
- •2 tablespoon tomato chutney
- •Salt & pepper
- 1.Lay the bread on a flat surface and butter one side.
- 2.Place the buttered sides of the bread together.
- 3.Lay the bacon onto the unbuttered side of the bread and top with the fried egg. Season with salt and pepper and a dollop of tomato chutney.
- 4.Grease the jaffle iron with spray oil.
- 5.Transfer the filled sandwich to the jaffle iron and place the bread buttered side down and top with the bread buttered side up to enclose the filling.
- 6.Squeeze the jaffle iron together and clip to seal.
- 7.Place the jaffle over a medium heat and cook 4-5 minutes each side until golden and crispy. Check every 2 minutes.
- 8.Serve sliced in half and try eating just one!
These are also delicious made with Bacon, Egg and Cheese or Bacon & Baked Beans. Let your baconimagination go wild.