BBQ ham steaks
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •4 ham steaks, 2-3 cm thick
- •1 slice pineapple thick sliced
- •1 tablespoon brown sugar
- •1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- •Olive oil to brush
- •BBQ sauce to serve
- •Steamed vegetables to serve
- 1.Brush each Australian ham steak with olive oil and place on the preheated griddle pan and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- 2.Mix the brown sugar and BBQ sauce together and brush the mixture over the pineapple.
- 3.Place the pineapple on the griddle pan and cook until it is glazed and caramelised.
- 4.Top the ham steak with a triangle of pineapple, a drizzle of BBQ Sauce and steamed vegetables.
Ham steaks can be purchased in the supermarket or at the Deli sliced 3 -5 cm thick.