BBQ herbed cutlet
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •4 pork loin cutlets
- •2 tablespoons flat parsley leaves, chopped
- •2 tablespoons mint leaves
- •2 springs thyme
- •2 tablespoons tomato paste
- •1 lemon, zested and juiced
- •1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •Fresh parsley leaves
- •Boiled potatoes
- 1.Combine the herbs, tomato paste, lemon juice and zest, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a glass bowl and mix well.
- 2.Marinate the pork cutlets for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- 3.Cook pork cutlets on a preheated griddle plate on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and rest in a warm oven for up to 3 minutes.
- 4.Serve BBQ herb cutlets with boiled potatoes, mint and peas.
This marinade is also delicious on a pork scotch roast served with warm potato salad.