Black bean pork stir fry with cashew nuts
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •600g pork stir fry strips
- •2 tablespoons oil
- •200ml black bean sauce
- •1 bunch broccolini
- •100g snap peas
- •1 bunch baby bok choy, sliced
- •4 spring onions, sliced
- •50g roasted cashew nuts
- •Steamed rice to serve
- 1.Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non stick wok and brown pork stir fry strips over a high heat a few at a time. Remove and keep warm.
- 2.Heat the remaining oil over a high heat and stir the prepared vegetables for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside.
- 3.Return the pork strips to the wok and stir through the black bean sauce. Bring to the boil stirring, add the vegetable and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 4.Serve hot garnished with cashew nuts and steamed rice.
Black bean sauce may be replaced with your favourite Asian sauce e.g. satay, oyster or Hoisin.