Cheese Melt Pork Rissoles
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •1kg pork mince
- •1 medium red onion, grated
- •1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- •1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- •2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- •2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- •1 large zucchini
- •1/3 cup plain flour
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •¾ cup grated 4 cheese melt or mozzarella cheese
- •Chopped cherry tomatoes, oven fries and tomato sauce, to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- 2.Place pork mince, onion, carrot, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and barbecue sauce into a large bowl. Grate zucchini and firmly squeeze in your hands to remove liquid. Add zucchini to pork mixture. Stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Roll mixture into 12 large round rissoles. Lightly coat rissoles with flour and place on a tray.
- 3.Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook rissoles, turning often, for 8-10 minutes or until evenly browned. Transfer to prepared baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4.Sprinkle rissoles with grated cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve rissoles with tomatoes, oven-fries and tomato sauce.