Chilli BBQ Pork Fillet with Slaw
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 x 250g Pork Fillet
- •Oil for brushing
- •½ cup Sweet chilli sauce
- •¼ cup BBQ sauce
- •2 Tbsp Honey
- •½ Chinese Cabbage, shredded and washed
- •¼ Red Cabbage, shredded and washed
- •2 Carrots, peeled and thinly julienned
- •½ cup Soy and sesame dressing to serve
- 1.Brush fillets well with a little oil.
- 2.Pre heat Pan or BBQ plate 3-4 minutes on a medium heat.
- 3.Cook the pork fillets 4-5 minutes on each side (3 sides) turning frequently.
- 4.Combine the glaze ingredients together in a small jug.
- 5.When pork fillets are almost cooked pour over the glaze and coat the fillets well, turning for 1-2 minutes to caramelise the glaze. Remove the pan from the heat and allow fillets to rest 3 -4 minutes in the glaze.
- 6.Toss the slaw ingredients in a large bowl with the dressing.
- 7.Place a bed of slaw in the center of each serving plate.
- 8.Slice the pork fillets into diagonal thick slices and arrange over the slaw.
- 9.Drizzle with a little extra glaze and serve.
Notes: This dish maybe be served warm or cold with a little extra glaze on the side.