Chilli jam pork fillet & Asian greens stir fry
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 tablespoons Asian chilli jam paste (see general information)
- •¼ cup oyster sauce
- •2 teaspoons sesame oil
- •2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- •600g pork fillet, trimmed and cut into ½cm-thick slices
- •3 green onions (shallots), trimmed and sliced
- •2 garlic cloves, crushed
- •1 long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- •1 carrot, peeled and sliced lengthways into thin ribbons
- •1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed and leaves separated
- •1 bunch baby broccolini, halved lengthways
- •1/3 cup coriander leaves
- •¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- •steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1.Combine chilli jam, oyster sauce and sesame oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2.Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil and half the pork. Stir fry pork until golden and almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using 2 teaspoon oil and the remaining pork. Set pork aside.
- 3.Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the wok over high heat. Add green onions, garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 4.Add carrot, bok choy and broccolini. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon chilli jam mixture. Toss to combine, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- 5.Return pork to wok. Add remaining chilli jam mixture. Stir-fry until hot and combined.
- 6.Sprinkle with coriander and peanuts. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.