Crispy Pork Crackling
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 3 people
The perfect Christmas leftover snack
- •Pork rind, scored
- •2 tablespoons olive oil
- •1-2 tablespoons salt
- 1.Remove any moisture from the skin by patting it dry with paper towels. For better results, place it uncovered in the fridge overnight before cooking to dry it out further.
- 2.Score the skin by cutting slits every 1cm across with a stanley knife or a very sharp knife.
- 3.Use approximately 2 tablespoons of good quality flaky sea salt to massage into the roast.
- 4.Put in a hot oven at 230°C for 20 minutes.
- 5.Rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.