Dry Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •100ml vegetable oil
- •500g green beans
- •200g pork mince
- •2 spring onions, finely sliced
- •3cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- •3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- •1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry (optional)
- •6 dried chillis
- •1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- •1 tbsp medium soy sauce
- •2 tsp sugar
- 1.Heat vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat then add beans. Stir-fry tossing continually for 2 minutes then remove from wok and set aside.
- 2.Remove excess oil from the wok or pan, leaving approximately 2 tablespoons of oil. Reduce heat to medium, then add spring onions, ginger, garlic and minced pork. Stir-fry until meat is browned. Add cooking wine and dried chilies and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- 3.Increase heat to high, then return green beans to wok, together with soy sauces and sugar. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, then serve immediately garnished with spring onion and steamed rice.