Easy Pork and Prawn Singapore Noodles
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 12 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •500g pork scotch fillet, trimmed and cut into 2cm dice
- •450g fresh egg or Singapore noodles
- •250g peeled medium green prawns
- •2 teaspoons curry powder
- •4 green onions (shallots), trimmed and thinly sliced
- •350g packet superfood stir-fry vegetables (see tip)
- •1/3 cup oyster sauce
- •2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- •1 tablespoon sesame oil
- •1 tablespoon brown sugar
- •2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1.Prepare noodles following packet directions. Set aside
- 2.To make the stir-fry sauce, combine all ingredients in bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 3.Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry pork, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until almost cooked through and golden. Transfer to a plate.
- 4.Add prawns to wok or pan. Stir-fry for 1 minute until prawns begin to turn pink. Return pork to pan. Add curry powder. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 5.Add green onions and stir-fry vegetables. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until vegetables begin to soften. Add noodles and stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until hot and well combined. Serve with thinly sliced green onions (shallots)).
There is a range of fresh stir-fry veggie mixtures in the chilled produce section in supermarkets – use your favourite stir-fry mix if preferred.