Easy Pork Mince Casserole with Tomato And Oregano
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 40 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •500g pork mince
- •1 brown onion, finely diced
- •2 sticks celery, finely diced
- •6 cloves garlic, minced
- •2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- •½ cup red wine
- •400g can diced tomatoes
- •½ cup beef stock
- •sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- •½ bunch oregano leaves, chopped
- 1.Sauté the onion, celery and garlic in extra virgin olive oil in a large heavy-based saucepan set over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, until softened. Add the pork mince and cook for 5 minutes, until browned.
- 2.Pour in the wine, boil briefly, then add the tomatoes, and stock, turn the heat to low, then simmer for 30 minutes, until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in the oregano leaves.