Fabulous Pork Fajitas
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 6 people
Your kids will love to build their own fajita. Great for a tasty midweek meal!
- •600g Australian pork schnitzels, cut into 1cm slices
- •1 red onion, cut into eighths
- •2 red capsicums, cut into 1cm slices
- •2 yellow capsicums, cut into 1cm slices
- •4 tablespoons olive oil
- •1 teaspoon ground cumin
- •½ teaspoon paprika
- •1 teaspoon ground coriander
- •½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- •6 large flour tortillas
- •Lettuce, shredded
- •Tomato, diced
- •Cucumber, diced
- •Avocado, smashed
- •Sour cream
- 1.Place the sliced schnitzel, sliced capsicum and red onion in a bowl. Add the ground cumin, paprika, ground coriander and salt and pepper, and mix until well coated.
- 2.In a large pan, heat some olive oil before adding the pork and vegetable mixture. Cook on medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes – stirring continuously so not to burn the meat.
- 3.In a separate pan, add a little olive oil and fry the tortillas for 30 seconds either side – just enough to warm them through.
- 4.Top each tortilla with the cooked pork and vegetable mix, and finish with your favourite toppings and sauces