Grilled Thai yellow pork curry bowls
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •600g diced pork topside
- •1 tablespoon oil
- •½ cup Thai yellow curry paste
- •400ml coconut milk
- •1 teaspoon fish sauce
- •2 Kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- •4-6 small tortillas or roti breads
- •Tomato and cucumber salad
- •Fried shallots
- •Lime wedges
- 1.Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat and stir fry the pork until well browned. Remove and set aside.
- 2.Add the curry paste to the wok and stir-fry until fragrant for 1-2 minutes.
- 3.Stir in the combined coconut milk, fish sauce and Kaffir lime leaves.
- 4.Add in the pork, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- 5.Place the warm tortilla or roti into small bowls, add ¼ cup of pork curry in the centre of the bowl and garnish with fried shallots, salad and lime wedges.
If you would like to serve this curry as a main course, serve it with steamed jasmine rice and salad with roti bread on the side.