Hoisin pork and sweet chilli kebabs
Prep time 30 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •500g lean diced pork
- •½ cup hoisin sauce
- •2 tablespoons soy sauce
- •¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- •2 tablespoons pink pickled ginger, finely chopped
- •2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- •12 wooden skewers, soaked
- •Fresh salad to serve
- 1.Combine all the ingredients with the pork and mix well.
- 2.Allow to marinate for 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours refrigerated).
- 3.Thread pork onto the soaked skewers.
- 4.Cook pork skewers on preheated griddle plate or BBQ for 4-5 minutes each side, turning and basting frequently.
- 5.Serve hot with fresh salad.