Honey mustard roasted pork fillet with mash and steamed greens
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •1 large pork fillet
- •¼ cup seeded mustard
- •4 tablespoons honey
- •1 lemon, zested and juiced
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •3 cups mashed potato
- •Steamed green beans
- •Dijon mayonnaise
- 1.Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2.Combine the seeded mustard, honey, lemon zest and juice and oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- 3.Trim the pork fillet of any sinew.
- 4.Add the pork fillet to the honey mustard mixture.
- 5.Place the coated pork fillet into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 6.Roast the pork fillet in the preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes in the tray before slicing in thick medallions.
- 7.Serve the roasted honey mustard pork fillet with mashed potato, steamed greens and a little Dijon mayonnaise.
This marinade is also great used on pork loin chops, pork scotch fillet and pork loin steaks.