Kayla’s Pork San Choy Bow
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •4 spring onions, finely chopped
- •2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- •500g pork mince
- •2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- •1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- •1 teaspoon sesame oil
- •1 cup water chestnuts, finely chopped
- •12 iceberg lettuce leaves
- •fresh coriander leaves
- •finely sliced chilli (optional)
- •lime wedges
- •chopped peanuts
- 1.Heat a non-stick wok over high heat.
- 2.Add a drizzle of oil, spring onions and ginger and cook whilst continually stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3.Add pork mince and cook whilst continuing to stir (breaking up mince as you go) for 8 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
- 4.Add the hoisin sauce, tamari, sesame oil and water chestnuts - stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5.To serve, evenly divide the pork mince amongst the lettuce cups, top with fresh coriander leaves, finely sliced chilli (optional), lime wedges and chopped peanuts.