Lemon & Sage Pork fillet with Roasted Veggies
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 x 250g Pork Fillets
- •½ Bunch fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- •2 Lemons zested & juiced
- •3 Tbsp Olive oil
- •Salt & Pepper to taste
- •Roasted Pumpkin, Potato, Onion and Cherry Tomatoes
- •Steamed broccoli florets
- •Lemon zest to serve.
- 1.In a large non-metallic dish combine the finely chopped sage leaves, lemon zest & juice, olive oil and salt & pepper.
- 2.Coat the pork fillets well in the sage and lemon mixture.
- 3.Heat a little extra olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brown the fillets well on all sides.
- 4.Remove the pork fillets from the heat and place in a small baking tray along with any pan juices. Place the pork fillets into the pre-heated oven 150 C for a further 8-10 minutes.
- 5.Slice pork fillets into thick slices and serve with roasted vegetables, pour over any pan juices to finish.