Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 14 minutes
Serves 4 people
The family will be drooling over these loaded pulled pork nachos.
- •3 cups (450 grams) pulled pork (see the description section above for the recipe)
- •300g corn chips
- •300g shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings to serve (take your pick or use them all!)
- •Chopped tomatoes
- •Sliced jalapeno or green chilli
- •Sour cream
- •Coriander leaves
- •Lime wedges
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
- 2.Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 3.Add pulled pork.
- 4.Heat, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until hot.
- 5.Arrange corn chips onto a large baking tray.
- 6.Bake for 3-4 minutes until extra crisp.
- 7.Remove from oven. Evenly sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with pulled pork. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8.Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted.
- 9.Serve with avocado, tomatoes, chilli, sour cream, coriander and lime wedges.