Mediterranean Tray-Baked Pork Sausages
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 45 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •8 Australian Italian-style pork sausages
- •3 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 2cm slices
- •1 medium red and 1 medium yellow capsicum, halved, seeded and cut lengthways into 2cm strips
- •2 red onions, cut into 2cm wedges
- •¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- •3 garlic cloves, crushed
- •1 teaspoon dried oregano
- •200g cherry tomatoes
- •100g feta cheese, crumbled
- •¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray (or use 2 trays) with baking paper.
- 2.Place sausages, zucchini, capsicums and onions on the prepared baking tray. Combine oil, garlic and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Drizzle oil mixture over sausages and vegetables. Gently toss to coat. Bake, tossing twice, for 30-35 minutes or until sausages are golden and just cooked through.
- 3.Scatter tomatoes over sausages and vegetables. Bake for 6-8 minutes until tomatoes soften. Sprinkle with feta and parsley and serve.