Mustard Marinated Pork Fillet with Mash
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 x 250g Pork Fillets
- •2 Tbsp Olive oil
- •½ cup seeded mustard
- •2 Tbsp Brown suger
- •Creamy mashed potato
- •Steamed green beans
- •Traditional gravy
- •Sliced spring onions to garnish
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 170 C
- 2.In a small bowl combine the olive oil, seeded mustard and brown sugar mix well.
- 3.Line a medium baking dish with baking paper. Lay the fillets in the baking dish and spread the mustard mixture evenly over the fillets to coat well.
- 4.Roast the fillets in the pre-heated oven 18 – 20 minutes or until juice run clear when tested. Allow fillet to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- 5.Slice the pork fillets diagonally into thick slices and serve with creamy mashed potatoes, steamed green beans and gravy. Garnish with spring onions.