Parmesan Crumbed Pork Nuggets
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 25 minutes
Serves 6 people
- •500g pork fillets
- •1/3 cup plain flour
- •2 eggs
- •1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- •¾ cup finely grated parmesan
- •1/3 cup olive oil
- •Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1.Cut pork into 1cm-thick slices.
- 2.Place flour into a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a shallow bowl. Coat pork slices in flour, dusting off excess, coat with egg then evenly coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place onto a plate.
- 3.Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, cook pork nuggets, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- 4.Serve pork nuggets with Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon wedges.
If necessary, add a little extra olive to the pan between cooking each batch.