Parmesan, garlic & parsley crusted pork fillet
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •1 ½ cups coarse fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- •1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- •½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- •2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- •2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- •2 tablespoons olive oil + olive oil spray
- •700g pork fillets, trimmed
- •2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- •275g stem truss cherry tomatoes
- •Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚fan-forced. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon zest, garlic and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 2.Place pork onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread pork with mustard. Press breadcrumb mixture onto the top of the pork to coat. Spray with oil. Roast for 15 minutes Place tomatoes on the baking tray and spray with oil. Roast for a further 8-15 minutes (depending on thickness of pork) until crumb is golden and the pork is almost cooked through. Loosely cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- 3.Slice pork and serve with the roasted tomatoes and lemon wedges. Accompany with a leafy green salad if liked.
Tip: use a micro-plane to easily grate the garlic, lemon zest, and Parmesan.