Pork and 2-Minute Noodle Fritters
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •500g pork mince
- •2 x 74g packets Oriental-flavour 2-minute noodles
- •2 eggs
- •1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- •2 teaspoons sesame oil
- •4 green onions (shallots), trimmed and thinly sliced
- •1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- •¼ cup vegetable oil
- •Kewpie mayonnaise, kecap manis and thinly sliced green onions (shallots), to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Bring 3 cups of water to the boil in a medium saucepan. Break noodle blocks into quarters and add to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir through seasoning. Drain. Set noodles aside to cool.
- 2.Whisk eggs, soy sauce and sesame oil together in a large bowl. Add cooled noodles, pork mince, green onions and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 3.Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Using a 1/3 cup pork mixture per fritter, cook fritters, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Place fritter onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4.Arrange fritters on a serving platter or plates. Drizzle with mayonnaise and kecap manis. Top fritters with thinly sliced green onions and serve.