Pork Arancini Entertainers
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 30 minutes
Serves 5 people
- •600g pork mince
- •5g cracked black pepper
- •25g grated Parmesan cheese
- •200g Italian pasta sauce
- •3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- •1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
- •250g cherry Bocconcini
- •200g Panko bread crumbs
- 1.Preheat oven at 180°C.
- 2.Mix together mince, pepper, parmesan, pasta sauce and fresh herbs.
- 3.Take a scoop of mince and roll around one cherry bocconcini.
- 4.Roll the pork arancini in bread crumbs.
- 5.Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the balls onto the tray.
- 6.Spray balls with olive oil.
- 7.Cook in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until the outside is golden and crisp.