- •2 pork cutlets
- •Salt and pepper for seasoning
- •Bowl 1 - Flour for crumbing
- •Bowl 2 - 2 eggs and splash of milk in a bowl, whisked together
- •Bowl 3 - 200g bread crumbs or stale bread blitzed
- •Bowl 3 - 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- •Bowl 3 - 50g oats
- •Bowl 3 - Zest of 1 lemon
- •Bowl 3 - ½ bunch sage – finely chopped
- 1.Have enough oil in a flat pan to shallow fry.
- 2.Have the pan on to pre heat on medium heat on stove top.
- 3.Flatten out cutlet with a heavy flat instrument – bottom of heavy pot works until it is 2- 3cm thick. The bone can stay on or be cut off, your choice.
- 4.Season pork.
- 5.Drag through the flour
- 6.Then the egg wash
- 7.Then the crumbs – pressing the crumbs into the pork
- 8.Shallow fry for 2 minutes each side
- 9.Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and a tossed salad for lunch or roast vegetables for dinner.