Pork Fillet Kebabs
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 x 250g Pork Fillets
- •Oil to brush
- •Salt & pepper to season
- •4 Metal or wooden skewers
- •Buttered beans with almonds
- •Lemon cheeks
- 1.Using a sharp knife cut the Pork fillets into 2cm medallions brush with oil and season with salt & pepper.
- 2.Thread 3 – 4 medallions onto each metal skewer.
- 3.Pre –heat the griddle plate or BBQ 3 -4 minutes on a medium high heat.
- 4.Cook Pork kebabs 4-5 minutes on each side. Allow kebabs to rest 3 -4 minutes prior to serving.
- 5.Serve kebabs with buttered green beans with toasted almonds. Garnish with lemon cheeks.
Notes: These kebabs may also be sprinkled with your favourite seasoning prior to cooking.