Pork Mince Enchiladas
Prep time 25 minutes Cook time 35 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •500g pork mince
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •1 small red onion, finely chopped
- •1 medium red capsicum, seeded and finely diced
- •2 garlic cloves, crushed
- •35g sachet taco seasoning
- •400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- •1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped + extra leaves to serve
- •520g Enchilada kit
- •1 cup grated tasty cheese
- •diced avocado, sour cream and lime wedges, to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a rectangular (30cm long x 20cm wide x 5cm deep) baking dish.
- 2.Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, capsicum and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- 3.Add pork mince. Cook, stirring and breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Stir in taco seasoning, ½ cup water and black beans and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir through coriander. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4.Spoon 1 ½ cups pork mixture over the base of baking dish. Place ½ cup pork mixture onto the centre of each tortilla, roll up and arrange in baking dish. Spoon sauce mixture from the Enchilada kit onto tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5.Serve with diced avocado, sour cream and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.