- •1kg spare ribs
- •5 garlic cloves, finely grated
- •1/3 cup black vinegar
- •2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- •3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- •2 tablespoons sugar
- 1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2.Grate the garlic into a bowl and combine it with the vinegar, soy sauces and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3.Glaze the ribs in a lined baking tray, cover with foil and place into the oven for 75 minutes. Then remove the foil, re-glaze the ribs and roast uncovered for a further 25 minutes.
- 4.Glaze the ribs again and increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees Celsius. Roast for another 20 minutes.
- 5.Remove the ribs from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- 6.Serve with rice and garnish with spring onions.