Pork steak with spinach & pumpkin salad
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •4 lean pork loin steaks, 2cm thick
- •Oil to brush
- •50g baby spinach leaves
- •½ Spanish onion, diced
- •200g pumpkin, diced & roasted
- •100g feta cheese, diced
- •Balsamic vinegar
- 1.Heat the griddle pan over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 2.Brush each steak with oil on both sides.
- 3.Cook the pork steak for 6 minutes on one side, flip and cook a further 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from the pan and allow steaks to rest for a final 2 minutes.
- 4.In a large bowl toss the salad ingredients together and transfer to four individual serving bowls.
- 5.Slice each steak into slices diagonally.
- 6.Serve pork steak on a serving board with salad on the side.
Pork may be served over the salad warm finished with a little balsamic dressing. A quick and easy meal any night of the week.