Pulled Pork, Cheese and Corn Jaffles
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 6 minutes
Serves 4 people
An easy meal the family will love, that’s perfect for using up any pulled pork leftovers.
- •2 cups (300g) pulled pork (see the description section above for the recipe)
- •125g can corn kernels, drained
- •2 tablespoons tomato ketchup + extra to serve
- •8 slices soft white thick-sliced bread
- •75g spreadable or softened butter
- •1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese
- 1.Preheat a jaffle maker. Combine pulled pork, corn and tomato ketchup in a bowl.
- 2.Spread bread on one-side with butter. Place bread, butter-side down, in the jaffle maker.
- 3.Sprinkle bread with half of the cheese. Top each with ½ cup pulled pork mixture.
- 4.Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread, butter-side up.
- 5.Cover with the press and cook for 5-6 minutes until golden and hot. Serve jaffles with extra tomato ketchup.