Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
Quick snack, quick lunch, or quick dinner? Doesn’t matter it will be a guaranteed winner.
Click here for the "Pulled Pork Base" recipe
- •2 cups (300g) shredded pork – (see the description section above for the recipe)
- •1/3 cup tomato chutney, plus extra to serve
- •2 sheets frozen ready rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- •1 egg, whisked
- •Sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- 2.Combine pulled pork and chutney in a bowl.
- 3.Cut each pastry sheet into 4 even squares. Dividing mixture evenly, place pork mixture diagonally onto the pastry square from corner to corner.
- 4.Fold one remaining corner of pastry over filling, then fold the remaining corner over to enclose the filling
- 5.Transfer to prepared baking tray.
- 6.Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7.Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 8.Serve with extra tomato chutney or tomato sauce if preferred.