Pulled Pork Sliders
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
Slide into the week with this mid-week dinner winner.
- •2 ½ cups (375g) pulled pork (see the description section above for the recipe)
- •½ cup mayonnaise
- •2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- •450g packet American-style coleslaw kit
- •8 slider buns, split and toasted
- 1.Make coleslaw as per packet instructions. Set aside.
- 2.To make slider sauce, combine mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl. Set aside.
- 3.Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add pulled pork. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 -5 minutes until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4.Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise mixture. Top with coleslaw and warmed pulled pork.
- 5.Top sliders with bun tops and serve.