Roast pork rack with cous cous
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 60 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •1 pork rack roast (no of chops depending upon serves required)
- •1 tablespoon oil
- •Flaked salt
- •2 cups prepared cous cous
- •1 tablespoon olive oil
- •2 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
- •100g pistachio nuts, shelled
- •Baby basil leaves to garnish
- •2 oranges, zested to garnish
- 1.Using a sharp knife or Stanley knife gently score the surface of the roast. Rub the surface with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 2.Place the pork rack into a shallow baking dish. Wrap the bones with foil.
- 3.Roast the pork rack for 25 minutes per 500g.
- 4.On a lined baking tray toss together the olive oil and sweet potato, bake in the preheated oven 180⁰C for 20 minutes.
- 5.Remove pork rack, cover and allow rack to rest in a warm place 10 minutes.
- 6.Serve roasted pork rack garnished with orange zest and combined cous cous, sweet potato and pistachio nuts.
Pork Rack is also delicious served with Quinoa salad or Barley Salad.