Rosemary, Lemon & Garlic Mini Pork Skewers
Prep time 30 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 10 people
- •1 kg pork scotch fillet, trimmed and cut into 2cm cubes
- •¼ cup olive oil + olive oil spray
- •2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- •5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- •1/3 cup lemon juice
- •½ teaspoon sea salt flakes and ground black pepper
- •250g tub tzatziki, to serve
- •Lemon wedges and rosemary sprigs, to serve
- 1.To make the marinade, combine oil, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice and salt in a medium ceramic dish. Season with pepper. Stir until well combined. Add pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate, stirring once or twice, for 2 hours (or longer if time permits).
- 2.Soak 20 x 12cm bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes. Thread pork onto the skewers.
- 3.Preheat a barbecue or char-grill pan on medium-high heat. Spray the skewers with oil. Barbecue or char-grill pork (in batches if necessary), turning occasionally and basting with the remaining marinade, for 10 minutes or until pork is cooked to your liking.
- 4.Serve skewers with tzatziki, lemon wedges and rosemary sprigs.