Simple Pan-Fried Pork Belly Rashers
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •600g pork belly rashers, 1cm thick
- •sea salt flakes and freshly-ground black pepper
- •2 teaspoons oil
- 1.Season the pork belly generously with salt and pepper, then toss with the oil.
- 2.Stack the rashers with their skin sides facing the same direction, then arrange skin side down in a large frying pan set over a moderate heat. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 3.Increase heat to high, then cook on one side for 2 minutes. Flip, then cook on the other side for 2 minutes, until browned.