Slow Cooker Pork Massaman Curry
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 3 hours 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •1.2kg diced pork scotch fillet
- •1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- •1 brown onion, finely chopped
- •2 long red chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- •1/3 cup store-bought massaman curry paste
- •2 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- •400ml can coconut milk
- •500g small chat potatoes, halved
- •steamed jasmine rice, coriander sprigs, sliced red chilli and roasted peanuts, to serve
- 1.Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and chilli and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- 2.Add pork and stir in the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- 3.Add carrots, coconut milk and potatoes. Stir until combined and mixture comes to the boil.
- 4.Transfer pork mixture to a slow cooker. Cook on High for 3 hours or until tender and cooked through. Season to taste.
- 5.Serve with steamed rice, coriander, sliced red chilli and roasted chopped peanuts.