Smoky Pork Burrito
Prep time 20 minutes Cook time 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •2 tablespoons olive oil
- •finely grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- •3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- •3 teaspoons dried oregano
- •2 teaspoons ground cumin
- •4 x pork scotch steaks
- •½ cup sour cream
- •1 teaspoon sriracha hot chilli sauce
- •2 corn cobs
- •1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm thick slices
- •8 x soft tortillas
- •1 cup baby spinach leaves
- •1 avocado, diced
- •½ red onion, finely sliced
- •coriander leaves and lime wedges to serve
- 1.Combine oil, lime zest and juice, paprika, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Add pork. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- 2.Combine sour cream and sriracha sauce in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 3.Preheat a greased char-grill pan over a medium-high heat.
- 4.Char-grill corn and capsicum, turning occasionally, until corn and capsicum are just tender and lightly charred. Set aside to cool.
- 5.Reduce heat to med. Add pork to the pan & cook for 6 mins. Turn & cook for a further 2 mins or slightly longer for steaks that are thicker than 2cms, until just cooked through. Remove pork from pan & rest for 2 mins.
- 6.Heat tortillas following packet instructions. Thinly slice pork. Slice corn kernels off cobs.
- 7.Top tortillas with baby spinach leaves, corn, capsicum, pork, avocado, red onion and coriander. Top each with a dollop of the sriracha sour cream. Wrap up to enclose filling. Serve with extra lime wedges.