Spinach, Herb and Ricotta Stuffed Pork Loin
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves 6 people
- •1.5kg pork loin, rind on
- •200g ricotta cheese
- •50g grated Parmesan cheese
- •1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- •½ cup chopped dill
- •Zest of 1 lemon
- •Salt & pepper to season
- 1.Preheat oven to 240°C.
- 2.Lay the pork loin rind side down on a board.
- 3.In a bowl place the ricotta, parmesan, spinach, dill and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper, mix together.
- 4.Dry the rind with paper towel.
- 5.Rub the rind surface with olive oil and sea salt.
- 6.Place the pork on a rack in a roasting dish lined with baking paper. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes until the rind bubbles and crackles.
- 7.Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C and continue to cook for a further 80 minutes. (allow 30 minutes per kilo)
- 8.When the roast is ready, remove from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy this leftover roast in a tasty crunchy roll with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and pesto.