Stir-Fried Pork Scotch Fillet with Five Spice
Prep time 10 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 8 people
Pork scotch fillet is one of the most succulent cuts of pork available. While it makes an excellent roast or steak, sliced finely it is fantastic when used for stir-frying as well.
- •800g pork scotch fillet (whole or steaks)
- •1 teaspoon oil
- •2 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- •3 cups mixed chopped vegetables (carrot, broccoli, corn, garlic)
- •2 tablespoons kecap manis
- •juice of 1 lime
- 1.Use a sharp knife to slice the pork scotch fillet into fine strips.
- 2.Pour the oil into a large heavy-based wok set over a high heat and fry the pork for 3 minutes, until lightly-browned.
- 3.Add the vegetables and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- 4.Pour in the kecap manis and lime juice, then cook for 2 minutes, until glazed.