Texan BBQ Pork Fillet with Potato Salad
Serves 4 people
- •2 x 250g Pork Fillets
- •2 Tbsp Olive oil
- •½ cup Texas BBQ seasoning (Instructions in 'General Info' tab)
- •4 Cobs of corn, sliced & blanched
- •Potato salad
- •Toasted flat bread
- •Green salad
- 1.Brush the pork fillets with a little oil.
- 2.Sprinkle the Texas BBQ seasoning onto a sheet of baking paper.
- 3.Roll in the pork fillets in the seasoning and press the seasoning firmly onto fillets.
- 4.Heat the griddle plate and BBQ over a medium heat and cook pork fillets 4-5 minutes on each side (3 sides).
- 5.Brush the corncobs with a little oil and grill the corn pieces on the hot grill turning frequently.
- 6.Serve pork fillets sliced thickly with grilled corn, potato salad, toasted flat bread and green salad.
Notes: You can make your own Texas BBQ seasoning simply combine ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 Tblsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp oregano, 1tsp toasted onion, 2 tsp salt, 1 Tblsp dill seed. Add dry chilli flakes if you like it spicy.