Texan Smokey Pork Ribs
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 60 minutes
Serves 8 people
- •2 racks of pork ribs
- •1 tablespoon cumin
- •2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- •1 tablespoon ground coriander
- •1 cup brown sugar
- •2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- •1 red chilli, finely chopped
- •1 Bonnet chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- •½ brown onion, finely diced
- •2 cups beer
- •A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- •¼ cup honey
- •Spring onion, sliced finely
- 1.Combine all of the ingredients for the Texan rub in a bowl. Pour over the pork ribs. Use a spatula to ensure they are evenly coated.
- 2.Cover with baking paper and foil. If you have time marinate overnight.
- 3.Preheat your oven to 160°C, fan-forced.
- 4.Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until the ribs are tender.
- 5.Serve topped with spring onion.