Thai green curry with coconut rice
Prep time 5 minutes Cook time 25 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •600g pork leg strips
- •2 tablespoons oil
- •100g Thai green curry paste
- •1 cup chicken stock
- •400ml coconut cream
- •2 tablespoons fish sauce
- •100g baby beans, halved
- •2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- •1 red capsicum diced
- •Coconut rice
- •Cucumber salad
- •Lime wedges
- 1.Heat oil in a large wok over a high heat and brown pork strips in small batches. Remove and set aside.
- 2.Spoon Thai green curry paste into the wok and stir fry until fragrant for 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken stock, coconut cream and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer stirring.
- 3.Return the pork strips to the wok along with the vegetables and continue to simmer for 10 minutes. Add the coriander leaves.
- 4.Serve hot with coconut rice, cucumber salad and garnish with lime wedges.
Thai green curry paste may be replaced with red or yellow curry paste.