Tray-Baked Greek-Style Pork Cutlets
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 35 minutes
Serves 4 people
- •4 (about 250g each) pork cutlets
- •2 tablespoons olive oil
- •350g small new potatoes, halved
- •1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- •1 lemon, cut into 4cm pieces
- •250g truss cherry tomatoes, cut into clusters
- •½ cup Kalamata olives
- •4-5 sprigs oregano + extra to serve
- •60g feta cheese, crumbled
- •lemon wedges, to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan-forced. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- 2.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Arrange pork on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 3.Add potatoes to the frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, tossing occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- 4.Add potatoes, onion, lemon, tomatoes, olives and oregano to the baking tray. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on cutlet size) or until potatoes are golden and pork cutlets are cooked through.
- 5.Sprinkle with feta and extra oregano. Serve with lemon wedges.