Tuscan roast pork
Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 60 minutes
Serves 6 people
- •1.5-2kg pork loin roast rind off
- •100g green olive tapenade
- •10 slices prosciutto
- •250g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- •Olive oil
- •Salt and pepper
- •150g rocket leaves, washed
- •50ml balsamic glaze
- 1.Cut slices along the length of the pork loin at 1 cm intervals 2/3 of the way through the loin.
- 2.Spread a little green olive tapenade inside each slice.
- 3.Place a slice of mozzarella and prosciutto inside each segment and place roast into a shallow baking dish.
- 4.Brush roast with a little olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- 5.Roast Pork in the preheated oven 180⁰C for 25 minutes per 500g. Allow roast to rest 10 minutes prior to serving.
- 6.Slice and serve over rocket salad leaves dressed with balsamic glaze.
This roast is also delicious served with roasted vegetable salad or warm potato salad dressed with a vinaigrette.